Every non-jailbroken Phone/iPad user is aware of TutuApp, TweakBox, Panda Helper, AppValley, and other third-party iOS App Installers that act as a platform to download hacked, modified, and tweaked iOS application and games.
However, lately, Apple has become very strict over the functioning of these third-party iOS App Installers and is hell-bent on making sure that these third-party App Stores cease to exist. It is because of this Apple is consistently revoking the certificates of the third-party iOS App Installers.
As a result, users are unable to download any application and neither is the installed applications working. In this scenario, in an attempt to save its user base, TutuApp launched TutuApp Lite, which is a prototype version of TutuApp on a small scale and contains popular third-party iOS apps and games. However, lately, users of TutuApp Lite are facing a string of issues with the application. Check out: Download TuTuApp Lite APP on Android (UPDATE).
TutuApp Lite Not Working/Slow Download – Other Common Errors & Fixes
In this post, we are compiling, almost, all the issues faced by TutuApp Lite users along with their fixes. Below mentioned are the solutions to issues such as TutuApp Lite not working, TuTuApp Lite Not downloading Apps, slow downloading and crashing.
TutuApp Lite Unable to Install Applications | TutuApp Lite Not Downloading Apps
Clear App Data and Cache
- Navigate to Settings on your iPhone/iPad and locate the Settings of TutuApp Lite.
- Inside, there will be two options titled ‘Clear Data’ and ‘Clear Cache.’
- Tap on both the buttons and wait for a few minutes.
- Now, try downloading applications from TutuApp Lite once again.
Reinstall TutuApp Lite
- If the above solution doesn’t work then simply go ahead and uninstall TutuApp Lite.
- Please reboot your device.
- Install TutuApp Lite once again.
- Now, try downloading apps once again.
Reset Network Settings
- Sometimes the entire issue lies in the network.
- Hence, if the above two solutions don’t work then you require resetting network settings.
- For that please navigate to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings.
- Tap on ‘Confirm’ and thereafter reboot your device.
- After the reboot, please reconnect to mobile data or WiFi and try downloading applications once again from TutuApp Lite.
TutuApp Lite Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error
If you are facing the Untrusted Enterprise Developer error upon the initial launch of TutuApp Lite, it means you haven’t trusted the profile of TutuApp Lite yet.
Please navigate to Settings -> General –> Profiles and trust the profile of TutuApp Lite before trying to launch the application again.
TutuApp Lite Couldn’t Be Installed at This Time
Please note that if you have TutuApp or the prior version of TutuApp Lite installed on your iOS device then you will face the issues with the installation of TutuApp Lite. Hence, get rid of TutuApp or the prior version of TutuApp Lite not Installing Apps from your device before trying again to install TutuApp Lite.
TutuApp Lite Installed App/Game not working
If an application downloaded from TutuApp Lite not working after some time, it means that TutuApp Lite is not up to date or an update for the installed app/game has come up. Check out for both and take necessary actions. Usually, you will get notifications when an update is present. Make sure you update as soon as possible to prevent any kind of complications like this.
TutuApp Lite – Profile Installation Failed Fix
If the server of TutuApp Lite is grappling with a huge amount of traffic at a particular moment then this error will pop-up during the installation process. In this case, it is better to wait for some time before trying to install the application once again. Usually, the error won’t come up again but if it does comes up; you can try out the following steps:
- Turn on Flight Mode on your device.
- Navigate to Settings and look for Safari Browser.
- Open the Settings of Safari Browser and you will see an option of ‘Clear History and Website Data.’
- Tap on it and on the pop-up that comes up, tap on ‘Clear History and Data.’
- Disable Flight Mode and after a few minutes start the installation process of TutuApp Lite once again.
TutuApp Lite iOS Not Working
Sometimes emergency maintenance work comes up and you might find that TutuApp Lite iOS not working and consistently crashing. In such cases, it is helpful to wait for sometime before trying to launch TutuApp Lite once again.
TutuApp Lite Slow Downloading Apps/Games
Usually, TuTuApp Lite Slow Download is significantly high as compared to the App Store due to the usage of high-quality servers. However, if you happen to see that the download speed is going down, it means either the development team is working on server maintenance or you require resetting the device’s network settings. Try resetting network settings first. If the issue doesn’t go then it is better to wait for sometime before checking the download speed again.
TuTuApp Lite Not Working, Not Downloading/Installing Apps, Slow Downloading Error Fix
These were the major issues faced by TutuApp Lite users. If you are facing any issue that is not mentioned above, let us know about the same in the comments section provided below. We will provide you with a fix for the same.
Very good and useful for those who use the tutu app. But I need more improvement on tutuapp android. Do you have it?